Voiceglo Introduces Linux-based Telephone in a Wireless Wi-Fi Router
Voiceglo, a global, full-service Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) communications company, announced the creation of the Voiceglo Internet PBX, a next-generation wireless communications system that turns wireless routers into virtual PBXs (Private Branch Exchanges). The patent-pending Voiceglo Internet PBX eliminates the need for traditional PBX equipment and expensive VoIP routing gear, allowing homes and businesses to benefit from VoIP cost savings without a huge investment. The system can replace existing telephone systems in homes and businesses of any size.
The Voiceglo Internet PBX integrates with any Wi-Fi (wireless fidelity) router and can be used with cordless phone systems, analog phone systems, digital phone systems and Wi-Fi- capable PC’s. With Voiceglo’s Internet PBX solution, homes and businesses of any size can convert their telephone systems to Voiceglo’s inexpensive service. Current plans range from as little as $39.99 per year plus a small charge for outbound calls, to $24.99 per month for unlimited calling in the United States and Canada. All Voiceglo plans have access to extremely low international calling rates.
The Voiceglo Internet PBX solution also has powerful features including:
· Capability of creating up to 254 lines through existing Wi-Fi enabled computers within 30 minutes, as opposed to a two to three week installation process by traditional phone companies.
· Call director capabilities for assistants to manage 2 – 10 lines in small homes and businesses and up to 254 lines (per Wi-Fi router) in larger scale PBX deployments.
· Virtual call management - a company’s Hong Kong office can handle the New York office’s calls during off-hours in the United States, giving the company a true 24/7capability for its customers.
· Using Voiceglo’s patent-pending “peering” technologies, offices on different floors, in different regions and in different countries can be connected to each other for free and become part of a company-wide system.
· Employees outside of the office can become part of the intercom network and use it from any Internet connection anywhere in the world for free.
· Customers can log into the system at the company’s rate plans from anywhere in the world where they can connect to the Internet – no special software required.
· Employees can be “moved” from one office to another without any cost of “re-wiring” the phones.
“The Voiceglo Internet PBX solution provides customers with huge savings opportunities by using a combination of Voiceglo’s patent-pending technologies such as its wireless router, browser phone and conferencing applications”, said Ed Cespedes, president of Voiceglo. “Large and small business owners know the incredible expense of installing even the smallest PBX system. Voiceglo’s solution eliminates the huge capital expense of traditional PBX installations, provides features and solutions unavailable from traditional PBX’s and can be installed in minutes.”
[ Back To Transforming Network Infrastructure's Homepage ]